Sunday, September 4, 2011

first weeks in college

My first two weeks here at TLU was a rush it was nothing but football practice. The first week was practice and then bootcamp it was very tiring alot of conditioning, but I stuck in there. Every two days we added more pads first helmet and shorts, next helmet shoulder pads and shorts, then full pads it was really tough. On top of that being dehydrated and going to the hospital having my family worried about me. They missed me alot for as much they missed me I missed them twice as much. My wife came up to visit me on the first week, and the second week my mom, dad, brother, and grandma brought my baby boy down to see me. It felt so good to see them again I missed them so much it made me feel better about being up here then school started. I had classes, football practice, tons of  homework I was starting to doubt weather I can handle the work load, but i stuck in there and im handling it very well. We just had our first football game most of my family came to see me play it felt good seeing them again. I got pretty banged up in the first half but I kept fighting for my team. We won the game 31 to 28 it felt good winning it was also the time we went one and zero in a few years so we have a little more support from the school and community. Everyone thinks we're going to have a bad season because of the past few years but we are going to turn it around this year. The following day I spent the most time that I can with my family before they headed home. Now it's time to get back in gear and get focus on my school work and also getting ready for next weeks football game. Myfamily plan on being at every home game that we have and I hope they bring more and more of my family each time they come to a game we need as much support as we can get. I cant wait to see what else TLU has to offer me as far as learning people skills, getting involed, getting the best education ever im looking forward to alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment