Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Apologies and Injuries

I like to apologise for not blogging on time and blogging so late. During the awsome game we had on the 17th against East Texas Baptist University im must have gotten my intense injury when I got my intense penalty. I have a concussion its not real bad like everybody else's concussion on the team. I just have severe headaches and im very sensitive to sunlight. It's my first concussion and it's something I never want experience again. my headaches get worse throughout the day and lately I have found it harder and harder to concentrate in class this weekend I knew I had alot of assignments to do but I couldnt remember what assignment was due in what class or when it was due. Im kind of behind but im trying to catch up now on all of my school work as we speak I cant really concentrateon the computer screen because of the light it's hard to think, I cant do any physical activity, and thta's basically one of my classes weight training. I have so much to do in such little time study for exams, finish rough drafts before due dates, readings its so stressful. I talked to a doctor about my situation and they are just going to wait until im completely symptom free before they run some tests to see when I can suit up and start hitting again. Nothing I take helps with the headaches it takes forever to kick in and when it does it doesnt last long. There is no telling when im going to get better it seem like the pain and my condition gets worse everyday. I just hope I get better and soon because this feeling is so intense and I dont know what to write for the rest of this blog. Im just going to try and get better rest up, try to relax, not worry to much about class work or everything else that stresses me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment