Tuesday, October 4, 2011

super later & good side

I am super late on my blog post update i've neve been this late even worse i'm even later on my rough draft for comp class. The assignment was to do a one to two page rough draft on a community its not that im lazy or cant do it I just dont know how to stat it. everytime I take one step forward I take two step back I really dont understand what the professor wants anymore all I can do is turn in the assignment and it be wrong and get critiqued on it rather than not urn in an assignment at all. On the other hand I just got clear to put my pads on and start hitting again I am so happy the team has been doing really well we won the last two games but we need a lot of help on the defensive line thats why im happy that I got cleared. I really need to worry more about school work because without that I wouldnt be able to play because of in eligibility. Im going to try and do all of my work in study hall today I need to straight work and no games I finally got the chance to go home last weekend I surprised my parents because they thought I was on the other side of Texas. They thought the surprise I got them was the football pictures we took before the season and they were looking at the pictures when I walked in the room at first they didnt notice I was I in there. Then my grandma looked up and yell it was the happiest thing you can see I missed them so much and my baby boy finally got his two bottom teeth he looked so cute when he smiled until he bit me on the nose it hurt so bad he's only five months and he's so strong. I scared him one time because he bit me and I yelled and he put on his scared face and started crying he is so cute and I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment