Saturday, October 8, 2011

Early and Catching Up

Im blogging arly for a change I have a lot of work to do so I just decided to get it out of the way a few big assignment due this coming up week. I have the mid-term I have to get ready for at least to the take home part and study for the open book part im kind of contradicting myself because you dont have to study for an open book test but, it doesnt hurt to look the book over and know where the material is so in a way it's studying. I also have a big three to four page essay for comp. class due on wednesday I have to finish that and make sure I have all of the other materials for the packet the proffesor wants us to turn in. Those are basically the only assignment I have to do this weekend i'm catching up in class very well since my concussion not being able to focus because all of the headaches and chaos happening i'm really getting on top of things. I feel great I get to practice on monday full contact getting ready for the Mcmurry game on saturday its going to be big. My itty bitty family is coming today I miss them so much I know my little ball of muscle is going to try to bite me since he has gotten his new teeth he is so cute. I miss my itty bitty wife to she's so supportive she makes sure I see and talk to my little man when ever I have time to talk, she also sends me video's and picture of she almost every day and she try's her best to work for money to be able to come see me every weekend even though I encourage her not ro come every weekend because of the cost of gas these day but she doesn't listen. She is so stubborn but, one of the reasons I love her hopefully I can focus on my work while they are here because my little man gets angry when he doesn't get his playing time with his daddy and I don't blame him we don't get to each other to often. School is great football is amazing we'll just have to see what the rest of the year brings us.

No comments:

Post a Comment