Sunday, September 18, 2011

This Past Week

This past week has been very exciting as far as having work done and acutually having my first test. We also had a game like every week but this week we played a very tough team that was ranked like 7th in the nation last year but first im blog about my classes and save the really intersting part last. School work was pretty fair just the same old reading and comprehending, building up on the steps to write my first paper. I dont really like reading or writing and in highschool we never really learned how to read and comprehend. I  wish they would have put more work in that area to almost like force us to learn how to look for the inner meaning of the text.Now that im in college we do a lot of this stuff and I feel like im kind of behind because I cant find or see the thing in the text I need see to understand and be on the same page as the class. That will all come easy soon or later I had my first test in class on thursday in math I got a 75 on it that pretty good I guess for the first test but I know I can do way better. Math is my strongest subject the material we are learning now I did in high school and I was passing with flying colors, but it's the way my teacher teach that is throwing me off but I know I can get back on track and pass this class with flying colors again. This past week we played East Texas Baptist University we beat them last year but the score was really close I think like by three points I think they were ranking 7th in the nation last year. they were really heated due to the loss to us last year so we knew they were coming to get us big time. They were winning at half time 14 to 0 but in the second half we turned the heat up and came back and won the 44 to 34 it was a major upset because a lot of people thought we were going to lose this time but we proved them wrong. I'm really looking forward to see what this week brings maybe more test and more upsets I guess we'll just have to find out at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment